Do-It-Yourself Bible Study
Step 1: Choose a Passage
- Pray regarding the needs in your life.
- Ask yourself what interests you.
- Select the passage in the Old Testament or New Testament. You may choose to read it and/or listen to it. Consider going through the text more than once and do so again each new day you study it.
Step #2: Download Quik Study Worksheet
- Download and print out a Quik Study Worksheet.
- You may order printed copies by clicking here.
Step #3: Use the provided tools and links on this website
Step #4: Share what you have learned with someone else
Step #5: File and save your work
- Consider using 1/3 cut file folders with the text printed on the tab.
- File your study notes as they would occur in the Bible.
- Date your work.